Connect with us

News

PATHETIC: How UNIBEN 200 level student dies of food poisoning by girlfriend

Published

on

Share
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

A 200 level student of the University of Benin has been confirmed dead after he was reportedly poisoned by his girlfriend.

Osamuyimen Osayamen Frederick until his death was a student in the department of educational management in the institution with the matriculation number – Edu1602991.

According to information gathered by MERIDIAN SPY, Osamyimen died on Friday 16th November, 2018 in Benin City after a severe stomach ache.

Osas, as he was fondly called, was doing his mandatory teaching practice exercise at Brano High School, Benin city, Edo state, before his premature demise.

MERIDIAN SPY reliably gathered that on the Friday 16th November 2018 he had returned from his normal daily activities when he started complaining of a severe stomach ache. He was subsequently rushed down to a nearby hospital; where he passed on.

Consequently, his remains was deposited at the Stella Obasanjo morgue, Sapele Road, Benin City , Edo state.

A very close source, affirmed to MERIDIAN SPY that the deceased died as a result of food poisoning. At the time of filling this report, there are unconfirmed reports that the deceased was poisoned by his girlfriend.

The doctors who attended to the deceased had also confirmed that he died of food poisoning. However, reports are still very sketchy if he was poisoned by his girlfriend or someone else.

According to close family source, the remains of late Osamuyimen Frederic would be laid to mother earth on Wednesday in his home town in Benin city, Edo state.

Click to comment

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Copyright © 2019 Meridian Spy.
Developer: Francis Ihejirika |
+2348165148492 | +1(737)808-0042